MASSACHUSETTS BROADBAND INSTITUTE
Notice of Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Broadband Institute (“MBI”) will hold a meeting as follows:
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Date: December 6, 2016
Location: Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
Kariotis Center Boardroom
75 North Drive
List of Topics Expected to be Discussed at Meeting:
- Approval of Minutes of the Open Session of the September 29, 2016 Meeting of the MBI Board of Directors
- Report of the Chairperson of the MBI Board of Directors
- Programmatic Updates
- Private Sector Provider RFP (Last Mile Grants to Provide Broadband Service to Unserved Towns in Western Massachusetts)
- Design and Engineering Services RFP
- Other Last Mile Program Activities
- Status of Unserved Towns
- Approval of Last Mile Grants for Municipally Owned Broadband Networks
- Term Sheet – Town of Alford – Reservation of Construction Allocation Funds
- Term Sheet – Town of Otis – Reservation of Construction Allocation Funds
- Grant Agreement – Town of Warwick
- Litigation Strategy Discussion (It is expected that a motion will be presented to go into Executive Session to discuss matters involving litigation strategy)
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18 – 25 and 940 CMR 29.00 et al.
Date and Time Posted to MBI Website: December 1, 2016 at 8:45 p.m.