MASSACHUSETTS BROADBAND INSTITUTE
Notice of Meeting
The Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Broadband Institute (“MBI”) will hold a meeting as follows:
Time: 12:30 p.m.
Date: March 28, 2017
Location: Massachusetts Technology Collaborative
Karl Weiss Education and Conference Center
75 North Drive
List of Topics Expected to be Discussed at Meeting:
- Approval of Minutes of the February 27, 2017 Meeting of the MBI Board of Directors
- Report of the Chairperson of the MBI Board of Directors
- MBI Last Mile Programs and Initiatives
- Private Sector Provider RFP (Last Mile Grants to Provide Broadband Service to Unserved Towns in Western Massachusetts) Update and Grant Awards
- Update on Broadband Extensions Program
- Modifications to Last Mile Grant Program for Unserved Towns
- Litigation Strategy Discussion (It is expected that a motion will be presented to go into Executive Session to discuss matters involving litigation strategy)
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18 – 25 and 940 CMR 29.00 et al.
Date and Time Posted to MBI Website: March 24, 2017 10:48 a.m.