Solicitation No. 2024-CAM-04
The Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CAM),a division of the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative, is issuing this Grant Solicitation for state cost share to support cybersecurity infrastructure improvement projects to solicit responses from qualified manufacturers located within the Commonwealth’s borders, as part of the state’s on-going commitment to the manufacturing industry. Respondents will be applying for funds dedicated to cybersecurity infrastructure improvement grants to help protect Massachusetts manufacturers’ resources against cybersecurity threats and help enable company growth.
The Massachusetts Manufacturing Accelerate Program (MMAP) Cybersecurity Round provides up to $30,000 in capital cost share for cybersecurity infrastructure improvement projects located within the Commonwealth’s borders, as part of the state’s on-going commitment to the manufacturing industry.
This Cybersecurity Round of MMAP aims to help Massachusetts-based small to medium sized manufacturers enhance cybersecurity infrastructure to meet requirements from customers, strengthen the security of their networks, and allow them to enter additional markets.
The MMAP Cybersecurity Round:
- Provides CAPITAL: Through necessary capital equipment purchases, a manufacturer will improve its cybersecurity infrastructure to help to meet cyber requirements including CMMC, ISO 27001, AICPA SOC2, or other mappable, equivalent cybersecurity frameworks.
- Creates PARTNERSHIPS: This program aims to make connections between manufacturers and non-profit partners to help build an ecosystem of support for our manufacturers to collaborate and rely on. These partnerships will provide assistance to help with assessments, requirements, equipment acquisition, or other cybersecurity standard compliance support. A company is required to collaborate with a non-profit, institution of higher education (community college or above), or quasi-public entity, legally organized in Massachusetts to receive funding. The manufacturer and the collaborating partner should work to define the responsibilities and tasks of the collaborating partner which should be outlined as part of the proposal. Any contractual obligations or administrative fees to be paid by the company for the collaboration should be discussed and agreed to by the company and collaborative partner organization prior to the submission of the application.
Full details included in the solicitation linked below.
|Lily Fitzgerald, firstname.lastname@example.org
|December 4, 2023
|December 15, 2023
Recording | Slides (PDF)
|Answers to Questions Posted:
|Rolling through June 28, 2024
Download Application Documents:
- Download Solicitation No. 2024-CAM-04 Amendment 1 (PDF) Amended 1/10/2024
- Attachment A - Budget Template (EXCEL)
- Download Questions & Answers Document (PDF) Updated 1/19/2024