Procurement Type: RFB
RFP Number: 2017-MBI-05
Date Issued: June 22, 2017
Responses Due: August 2, 2017 at 3 p.m.
Massachusetts Technology Collaborative (“MassTech”) is issuing this Notice of Disposition of Surplus Supplies (“Notice”) to request bids from vendors interested in purchasing certain surplus supplies (“Supplies”) currently in MassTech’s possession at a secure location in West Springfield, Massachusetts. The Supplies are separated into two (2) lots as follows (as more fully detailed in Section 3 of the RFB):
- Lot A: Utility Poles – fifty-one (51) Class 5 utility poles of forty (40) foot length; and five (5) Class 5 utility poles of thirty (30) foot length; and
- Lot B: Conduit Reels – ten (10) reels of one and a half (1.5) inch orange SDR HDPE conduit of sixty two hundred (6,200) foot length; and three (3) partial reels of one and a half (1.5) inch black HDPE totaling three thousand three hundred (3,300) foot length.
MassTech is accepting bids on the Supplies in the two lots described in the Request for Bids (linked below). MassTech will accept bids for specific individual quantities of Supplies from either lot. MassTech will also accept bids for entire lots (e.g. one lot or both lots).
MassTech will give preference to bids in the following order of priority: (1) bids for the entire stock of Supplies (i.e. bids on both lots); (2) bids for the entire stock of supplies in Lot A or Lot B; and (3) bids for a partial stock of supplies in either or both lots.
Subject to this prioritization of bids, entire lots or specific individual qualities of Supplies will be sold to the highest bidder willing to comply and execute the terms of the Sale of Surplus Asset Agreement and Bill of Sale (collectively, the “Agreement”) (see Attachment B for a copy of the Agreement), subject to the terms and conditions of paragraph 9).
- June 22, 2017: Notice of Disposition Released
- July 26, 2017: Request for Inspection by 12:00 p.m. EST
- August 2, 2107: Electronic bids due by 3:00 p.m. EST
- Todd Corcoran, Procurement Team Leader